News for Ali Chen

Living the everyday life of an actor in Los Angeles

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Audition for Gushers. Hayley Marcus, Casting Director.
Waited a little as they had lunch and was the first group in.

Because we were the first group in he re-ran the dvd to check that everything recorded okay and we could watch what the audition looked like. I like to make little notes in my head about what's working and what's not so I can make adjustments in the future. Whether it's the work or my clothing/make-up/look. The other thing I like to note is the background color that's used at each facility. This was white.

Headshots with Greg Crowder tomorrow morning. Got some of my wardrobe together last night but need to pull together a few more options after my on-camera workout group meets tonight.