News for Ali Chen

Living the everyday life of an actor in Los Angeles

Friday, June 12, 2009

Had a nice visit with my Theatrical Agent today. We went over some 4 x 6's of my new shots from Greg Crowder.

I'm on my way to getting to my goal of having headshots that I'm proud of. Since they're my marketing tools it's so important that I don't cringe when I look at them.

Got all of the photos chosen up on Breakdown Services site and then put in the hard copy orders through Argentum. It's nice to be able to get this all done while it's slow so there is no rush ordering and it saves me money.

My first check from the Comcast shoot basically went toward paying for uploading updates of my photos and for hard copies. An investment I'm perfectly willing to make since it's how Casting chooses me for jobs. And with the onset of online casting colors and close crops are even more important. I feel like I got a lot accomplished today even though I have a full time support job that I work today too. Yippee!