News for Ali Chen

Living the everyday life of an actor in Los Angeles

Friday, July 31, 2009

29 July 2009

Audition for Comcast - Ross Lacy Casting

I'm glad I got there early. I signed in and there were no sides posted so I sat down. After a bit, the session runner came out and gave me some copy that was on a table in the inside hallway.

It was about a page and he gave me extra time to look it over even though I was next up on the sign-in sheet. That's what I love about Ross Lacy's people. They want the actors to do the best job they possibly can and they know when giving us extra time will make a difference.

Once in the room there was no board so that made me even more grateful that I was so familiar with the copy. And it gave me a chance to play.

All-in-all it was actually a fun and freeing experience.