News for Ali Chen

Living the everyday life of an actor in Los Angeles

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Callback Jack in the Box - Alyson Horn Casting

The callback was in Santa Monica. I left extra early because of the Michael Jackson Memorial going on downtown and ended up getting there very early.

It was good. It's always awkward getting undressed in front of strangers. Everyone was really respectful and it was quick.

Callback Bisquick - Ross Lacy Casting.

Again the callback was in Santa Monica. Something new for Ross Lacy. Usually it's at the Casting Studios.

When I was in the middle of the Jack In the Box callback I realized that I had remembered my shoes for the Bisquick callback but had left my shirt and pants at home. This meant I had to rush home and back to Santa Monica.

Also, my time got pushed up to 1:30PM. I was in the other callback and whenever I go into auditions or callbacks I never bring in my phone. So after I got out I had three messages from Leah at KSR letting me know that the time changed.

I called her back right away as soon as I got the message and headed over to 310 Casting. I even got there 5 minutes early.

This one went okay. From the director's response, I don't know that I'm what he is looking for but it was still fun.

Plus, it's always good to get a callback. To get two on one day is a awesome. I'm grateful and I'll count my blessings.